Canon iSENSYS MF3010 Printer Drivers Download – Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Make swift prints, copies, and scans at your benefit, straight from the desktop using this compact mono laser printer. Perfect for the house and small workplaces it’s effortless to utilize and energy efficiency. The smooth and trendy, all black style and design of the MF3010 can make it an exceedingly smart multifunctional laser 3-in-1. There’s a high-quality mono printer, scanner, and copier in a single space-saving unit.
Quick and economical to operate, this eye-catching compact device suits directly over the desktop. It’s fantastic for personal or tiny and residential business office consumers who want much more than only a printer and therefore are aiming to conserve time and expense.
Canon iSENSYS MF3010
- Desktop Mono laser 3-in-1: print, copy & scan
- Modern, eye-catching design
- Easy to use vertical display
- 18 ppm, 7.8 seconds First Print Out Time
- Energy efficient
Canon iSENSYS MF3010 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon iSENSYS MF249dw Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.