Canon ISENSYS MF231 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon I-SENSYS MF231High-quality printing, copying and scanning A small household place of work mono laser printer -, reputable and straightforward to use. 23 ppm was rapidly printing, A4 flatbed scanning and copying having an intuitive person interface.
Easy Service Plan: premium quality support: When you buy an Easy Service Plan, you are assured premium support and protection for your Canon product. We offer a choice of unrivaled services in a range of preconfigured Easy Service Plan packs, from installation to repair and maintenance of your product.
Additionally the quality and consistency you’d expect from the laser printer.The high-resolution scanner tends to make copies and directly will save paper files digitally. Optical character recognition (OCR) software results in editable, text-searchable PDFs.
Canon ISENSYS MF231 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon ISENSYS MF231 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.