Canon ImageCLASS MF6530 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon ImageCLASS MF6530 copies and prints a multifunction printer driver completed at as much as 23 pages-per-minute for high-quality letter-size paperwork. A considerable provide of paper can conveniently be used from possibly the 500-sheet front-loading paper cassette or even the 100-sheet multipurpose tray.
Canon ImageCLASS MF6530
The multipurpose tray can accommodate various dimensions and kinds of paper stock such as bond, plain and colour paper, transparencies, labels and envelopes for unique initiatives. Use the legal-size platen glass for single-page originals or the 50-sheet Duplex Automated Document Feeder (DADF) for multi-page originals. The benefit of DADF is always that it lets you to definitely duplicate, print, and colour scan from one particular or two-sided originals and develop two-sided output.
Canon ImageCLASS MF6530 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon ImageCLASS MF6530 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.