Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw Driver Download – The MF634Cdw has wireless connectivity, escalating your efficiency and allowing for you to print from virtually everywhere within your household or office7. The device also has built-in Wi-Fi Direct Link capability8, enabling the comfortable relationship to cellular gadgets without a router.
Pairing your cell machine just got much more comfortable – merely scan the QR Code operate over the MF634Cdw using the Canon PRINT Enterprise app9 to attach wirelessly.
The Canon Color imageCLASS MF733Cdw, MF731Cdw, MF634Cdw, and MF632Cdw styles include a three Yr Constrained Warranty. Delight in the peace of mind with pro-aid for each volume of knowledge and strong perseverance to products trustworthiness, services, and support.
Manage device usage and color access for up to 300 IDs, using password protected Department ID Management. USB Direct Print allows you to print from and scan to that USB in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats. With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page.
- QR Code Connection allows you to easily pair your mobile device using the Canon PRINT Business app.9
- Navigate through all the elements with the user-friendly, 5-inch, Color, Touch LCD Panel.
- Eco-conscious, two-sided printing out of the box saves paper and related cost.
- Easily print from, and scan to, your USB flash drive in JPEG, TIFF, and PDF formats.
- Printer Type : All in One, Color, Wireless, Duplex Laser Printer
- Print Speed :Up to 19 ppm (1-sided plain paper letter), Up to 11 ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)1 (bw / color)
- First Print Time :12 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language :UFR II (Host Based)
- Print Resolution :Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi equivalent
Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon image class MF634Cdw Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.