Canon imageCLASS MF525dw Printer Drivers Download – imageCLASS MF525dw Created for small-to-mid-sized workgroups in a business ecosystem, the imageCLASS MF525dw balances speedy efficiency, small servicing, as well as skill to grow paper capacity for active teams. A 5″ coloration contact display screen delivers an intuitive person practical experience and may be custom made by a device administrator to simplify lots of everyday duties.
- 5” inch intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized device experience with Application Library.
- Supports certain mobile solutions for printing and scanning.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files through a single-pass duplex document feeder.
- Designed for smaller print jobs with first print time as fast as six seconds.
|COPY SPEED||Up to 45 ppm (Letter); Up to 36 ppm (Legal)|
|FIRST-COPY-OUT-TIME (LETTER)||As fast as 6.0 seconds|
|COPY RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 x 600|
|COPY SIZE||Platen and ADF: Up to legal|
|MULTIPLE COPIES||Up to 999 copies|
|MAGNIFICATION||25% – 400% (1% Increments)|
|PRESET REDUCTIONS||25%, 50%, 64%, 78%|
|PRESET ENLARGEMENTS||129%, 200%, 400%|
|COPY FEATURES||Paper Setting, Favorite Settings, Two-Sided, Density
Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Cancel, Two-sided
Original, N on 1, Density Adjustment, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Collate, Copy ID Card
Canon imageCLASS MF525dw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF525dw Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon imageCLASS MF525dw Driver Download
Coming soon or Visit This Website