Canon imageCLASS MF429dw Printer Drivers Download – The imageCLASS MF429dw is created for reduced volume B&W multifunction needs as a smaller-format complement to imageRUNNER ADVANCE fleets. Most commonly used by a small-sized work team when deployed within a fleet managed environment, the MF429dw balances speedy product performance and minimal product maintenance with the ability to add an extra tray where needed. A 5″ color touchscreen delivers an intuitive out-of-the-box user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to simplify many daily tasks.
- 5” inch intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized device experience with Application Library.
- Supports certain mobile solutions for printing and scanning.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files through a single-pass duplex document feeder.
- Designed for smaller print jobs with first print time as fast as six seconds.
|TYPE||Single-Pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||50 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Legal, Letter, Statement|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Single and Double-sided scanning: 13-28 lb. Bond (50-105 g/m2)|
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||Sheet, Book|
|PULL SCAN||ScanGear MF for TWAIN, WIA, and ICA|
|SUPPORTED OS||Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Windows Server2008 / Windows Server2008 R2 / Windows Server2012 / Windows Server2012 R2 / Windows Server2016 / Mac OS X v10.8.5 (or later)|
|SCAN RESOLUTION (dpi)||300 x 600, 600 x 600|
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES||Canon PRINT Business|
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||Single-sided: 13/38 ipm (300 x 600 dpi) (Color/BW)
Double-sided: 26/70 ipm (300 dpi) (Color/BW)
|MEMORY MEDIA||Standard USB Memory (JPEG, TIFF, PDF)|
Canon imageCLASS MF429dw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF429dw Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon imageCLASS MF429dw Driver Download
Coming soon or Visit This Website