Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Software Download for OS Linux, Mac and Windows – Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Laser Multifunction Printer The imageCLASS MF3010 is undoubtedly an ultra-compact and easy-to-use multifunction printer that delivers high-quality black and white prints, copies and coloration scans. It boasts print1 and copy2 speeds of around 19 pages-per-minute (ppm) for letter-sized output, and delivers Speedy 1st Prints in close to eight seconds.
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Software
- Print1 and Copy2 in black & white at up to 19 ppm
- Quick First Print provides first print time of approximately 8 seconds
- Advanced Print Modes include Watermark, Toner Saver, Poster and Page Composer
- Up to 9600 dpi (interpolated) color scanning quality
- 150-sheet front-loading paper cassette9
- ID Card Copy: easily create copies of your identification cards or other small documents
- Efficient energy saving mode; approximately 1.2 W of energy used
- Single Cartridge System for cost-efficient supplies replenishment
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Software System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Software Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Black and White laser
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Software Download for Windows
|Canon imageCLASS MF3010 for Windows (32bit)|
|Canon imageCLASS MF3010 for Windows (64bit)|
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Software Download for Mac
|Canon imageCLASS MF3010 for Mac (printer driver)|
|Canon imageCLASS MF3010 for Mac (scanner driver)|
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Software Download for Linux
|Canon imageCLASS MF3010 for Linux|
If you need more information or have any questions About Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Software, do not hesitate to contact the administrator Canon Drivers Printer us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org