Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Software Download for OS Linux, Mac and Windows – Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Laser Multifunction Printer The imageCLASS MF3010 is undoubtedly an ultra-compact and easy-to-use multifunction printer that delivers high-quality black and white prints, copies and coloration scans.
It boasts print1 and copy2 speeds of around 19 pages-per-minute (ppm) for letter-sized output, and delivers Speedy 1st Prints in close to eight seconds.
- Print1 and Copy2 in black & white at up to 19 ppm
- Quick First Print provides first print time of approximately 8 seconds
- Advanced Print Modes include Watermark, Toner Saver, Poster and Page Composer
- Up to 9600 dpi (interpolated) color scanning quality
- 150-sheet front-loading paper cassette9
- ID Card Copy: easily create copies of your identification cards or other small documents
- Efficient energy saving mode; approximately 1.2 W of energy used
- Single Cartridge System for cost-efficient supplies replenishment
Scanner Type :Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Max. Resolutions :Optical:Up to 600 x 600 dpi1
Color Depth :24-bit
Max. Document Size :Up to Letter
File Format :Hi-Compression PDF, Searchable PDF (*3), PDF, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG4
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Black and White laser
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Software & Drivers
If you need more information or have any questions About Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Software, do not hesitate to contact the administrator Canon Drivers Printer us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Incoming search terms:
- canon mf3010 driver windows 7 32 bit DOWNLOAD