Print, Copy and Scan with the imageCLASS MF3010 Black & White Laser Multifunction Printer
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver Download for Windows, Mac and Linux – The imageCLASS MF3010 is an ultra-compact and easy-to-use multifunction printer that delivers high-quality black and white prints, copies and color scans.
It boasts print1 and copy2 speeds of up to 19 pages-per-minute (ppm) for letter-sized output, and delivers Quick First Prints in approximately eight seconds.
Black and White laser
For extra productiveness the MF3010 consists of special functions such as the I.D. Card Duplicate, which allows you to develop copies within your identification cards or other modest files to keep for your personal documents on a effortless one-sided doc. It provides a straightforward user interface (7-segment, 1-digit LED) and functions Canon’s One Cartridge Technique, which combines toner, drum and waster toner into 1 unit for easy routine maintenance.
- Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Copy Resolution (up to) :Up to 600 x 600 dpi1
- Copy Speed (up to) :Up to 19 cpm (letter)
- Type :Monochrome Laser
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Black and White laser
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Software & Drivers
If you need more information or have any questions About Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Software, do not hesitate to contact the administrator Canon Drivers Printer us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org