Canon imageCLASS MF247dw Printer Drivers Download – Canon imageCLASS MF247dw laser printer provides the high high-quality output, feature-rich capabilities, and trustworthiness which is perfect for almost any small business or household business office atmosphere. The imageCLASS MF247dw has print, scan, duplicate and fax abilities to complete all required duties with only one machine. With quite a few effortless to implement features and a variety of cell options, your day by day workflow is going to be a breeze. Your old top quality paperwork is printed at speeds of up to 28 web pages per minute1 in black and white having a fast very first print time of 6 seconds or less2. Eco-conscious, all mode duplexing suitable out of the box can help you conserve on paper and relevant fees.
The tiltable, contact Lcd panel permits you to navigate via the menu conveniently. The excellent screen is consumer pleasant and straightforward to browse, and you also could also customize your home display to quickly access your most commonly utilized functions.
The imageCLASS MF247dw is equipped with a variety of easy to use mobile capabilities for printing on-the-go using your compatible mobile devices, such as Apple® AirPrint®, Mopria™ Print Service11, and Google Cloud Print™. You can also scan hardcopy originals using the Canon PRINT Business app.
- Copy Speed: Up to 28ppm (letter, 1-sided), Up to 16ppm (letter, 2-sided)
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type: Text/Photo, Text, Photo
- Halftones: 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time: 14 seconds or less from power on
- First Copy Time: Approximately 9 seconds3
- Recovery Time: Approximately 2 seconds
- Maximum Number of Copies: Up to 999 copies
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size: Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11, Feeder: Up to 8.5 x 14
- Copy Features: Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Copy Memory: 512 MB (Shared)
Canon imageCLASS MF247dw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF247dw Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon imageCLASS MF247dw Driver Download
Incoming search terms:
- cannon mf247dw printer driver