Canon imageCLASS MF244dw Black and White Laser Printer
Canon imageCLASS MF244dw Printer Drivers Download – Canon Drivers MF244dw laser printer features substantial quality output, feature-rich abilities, and reliability that is perfect for any small office environment or household business atmosphere. The imageCLASS MF244dw has print, scan and duplicate capabilities to help you achieve essential duties with only one equipment. With quite a few easy to implement characteristics and a variety of cell remedies, your each day workflow will probably be a breeze.
Your old, high-quality paperwork are printed at speeds of as much as 28 internet pages for every minute1 in black and white by using a fast initially write time of 6 seconds or less2. Eco-conscious, duplexing ideal away from the box allows you conserve on paper and connected expenses. The tiltable Lcd panel permits you to navigate via the menu simple. The large display is user pleasant and comfortable to read through, and you also may also personalize your house display screen to access your most often applied attributes speedily.
- Very easily link your cell equipment without having a router working with Wi-Fi® Immediate Relationship.
- Print at speeds of as many as 28 pages for each minute, with your first print within your fingers in 6 seconds or less.
- Print on-the-go with Canon PRINT Business, Apple® AirPrint®8, Mopria™ Print Service, and Google Cloud Print™10.
- Navigate through all the attributes with all the user-friendly, tiltable LCD panel.
- Supports host-based UFR II LT, PCL (5e, 6) languages to provide printing versatility.
- Eco-conscious, two-sided printing out of the box assists preserve paper and related value.
- Paper capacity allows for 250 sheets in the standard cassette, 35 sheets in the simplex automatic document feeder and one sheet in the multipurpose tray.
- Low energy consumption; uses approximately 2 W in wireless, Energy Saver Mode.
- Printer Type: Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed: Up to 16ppm (2-sided plain paper letter) / 28ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
- First Print Time: 6 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language: UFR II LT (Host-based), PCL (5e, 6)
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Print Size: Up to Legal (8.5 x 14 inches)
- Duplex Print: Yes
- Print Modes: Watermark, Page Composer, Toner Saver
- Print Memory: 512 MB (Shared)
Canon imageCLASS MF244dw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF244dw Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.