Canon imageCLASS MF212w Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The imageCLASS MF212w is easy to use, wireless1 laser multifunction printer that produces professional output and features an array of mobile capabilities. With print, copy, and scan need to be combined into one compact device, your small office or home office will run efficiently.
For simple mobile device printing, you can use Apple® AirPrint™ two, which allows you to print wirelessly from the iPad® and iPhone®. The Mopria™ Print Service3 is available for your mobile printing needs as well on an Android phone or tablet (Android version 4.4).
With Canon Mobile Scanning for Business4, you can quickly scan documents from your MF212w to your iOS or Android mobile device and have them ready for your distribution or backup needs wherever you are.
Canon imageCLASS MF212w Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF212w Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as an administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon imageCLASS MF212w Driver & Software Download
If you need more information or have any questions About Canon imageCLASS MF212w Driver Download, do not hesitate to contact the administrator Canon Drivers Printer us via email at [email protected]