Canon imageCLASS LBP215dw Drivers Download – imageCLASS LBP215dw Created for modest workgroups within an enterprise setting, the imageCLASS LBP215dw balances speedy efficiency, minimal servicing, as well as potential to include an extra paper tray for active groups. A 5″ color touchscreen provides intuitive person expertise and might be custom made by a tool administrator to simplify a lot of everyday jobs.
- 5” inch intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized device experience with Application Library.
- Supports mobile solutions for printing and scanning.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files through a single-pass duplex document feeder.
- Designed for smaller print jobs with first print time as fast as five seconds.
Canon imageCLASS LBP215dw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS LBP215dw Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon imageCLASS LBP215dw Driver Download
This Printer Support for Printer Models:
Canon imageCLASS LBP214dw
Canon imageCLASS LBP215x