Canon ImageCLASS D340 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Now a desktop copier/printer that offers you speed, advantage and dependability within a small footprint. With all the copying capabilities you need, as well as a 15 page-per-minute laser printer, the imageCLASS D340 can fulfill any modest business enterprise or home workplace user with its high quality laser output. A 50-sheet Computerized Document Feeder handles large work opportunities conveniently, copying as much as legal-size documents. Lower and enlarge, collate or make draft copies from your effortless to work with handle panel.
Canon ImageCLASS D340
Canon ImageCLASS D340 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon ImageCLASS D340 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Driver For Mac OS X (in the official website not available)
If you need more information or have any questions About Canon ImageCLASS D340 Driver Download, do not hesitate to contact the administrator Canon Drivers Printer us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org