Canon imageCLASS D1550 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon imageCLASS D1550 gives a 4-in-1 performance and feature-rich capabilities inside of a higher good quality, trusted printer that is excellent for any business setting.
The 4-in-1, Canon image class D1550 has print, scan, copy and fax capabilities in order to execute all necessary responsibilities with only one device. With countless easy to use capabilities, such as the intuitive three.
Five-inch Colour Touch Liquid crystal display Display screen, many mobile methods and safety features, your daily workflow will be a breeze. Your skilled top quality documents are printed at speeds of as much as 35 pages per minute1 in black and white which has a brief first print time of 6.3 seconds or less2.
The equipment attributes legal-sized platen glass for copying and scanning various paper sizes. Eco-friendly, all manner duplexing proper outside of the box enables you to conserve on paper and relevant charges. With ID Card Copy, you’ll be able to conveniently make copies of identification cards or other compact documents on a solitary site.
The D1550 has wi-fi connectivity, raising your productiveness and making it possible for you to print from virtually anywhere in your household or workplace.6a The system also has developed in Wi-Fi immediate capability6, enabling quick connection to cell gadgets without the need for a router.
Canon imageCLASS D1550 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS D1550 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.