Canon imageCLASS D1520 Printer Drivers Download – The Canon imageCLASS D1520 offers 3i n one operation and feature-rich capabilities within a high good quality, reliable printer that is definitely suitable for just about any tiny office environment or house business office ecosystem.
The 3-in-1, Canon imageCLASS D1520 has print, scan and replica capabilities so that you can complete required tasks with just one device. With countless uncomplicated to make use of characteristics, like the intuitive 3.5-inch Colour Contact Lcd Exhibit, several mobile alternatives and security features, your day by day workflow will be a breeze.
Your qualified good quality files are printed at speeds of approximately 35 web pages for every minute1 in black and white which has a fast 1st print time of 6.3 seconds or less2. The equipment functions legal-sized platen glass for copying and scanning several different paper sizes.
Canon imageCLASS D1520 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS D1520 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.