Canon ImageCLASS D1370 Driver Download Support for OS windows, Mac and Linux – Canon imageCLASS D1370 Laser Multifunction Copier The imageCLASS D1370 is an element with the new D1300 Series/collection, made with a authorized size glass platen with the modest to medium sized enterprise consumer. It offers large and expandable paper dealing with with copy and print speeds of 35 cpm/ppm.
Canon ImageCLASS D1370
The D1300 Series is a component of Canon’s Generation Green Application which highlights the company’s commitment to sustainability. You may reduce your intake with Canon’s productive Strength Saving Manner. The D1300 Collection use just 2.3 watts of energy during Strength Saving Modea and fulfills Power Star Rules.
Canon ImageCLASS D1370 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon ImageCLASS D1370 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon ImageCLASS D1370 Driver Download
- [Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.220.127.116.11.mf17
- [Windows 32bit] imageCLASS D1370 MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)
- [Windows 64bit] imageCLASS D1370 MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)
- [Windows 32bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver Version 3.02
- [Windows 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver Version 3.02
- [Windows] PPD File V3.80
- MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.5.0 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10]
- ScanGear V2.4.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10 [Intel]
- Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.7.0 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10]
- PPD files V3.80 for Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
- PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.5.0 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10]
- UFR II Printer Driver for Linux Version 3.00