Canon Imageclass D1350 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon imageCLASS D1350 Laser Multifunction Printer The D1350 has a number of capabilities that should help you be successful through the entire complete working day. It options a 500-sheet cassette plus 50-sheet multipurpose tray1 and it has print and duplicate speeds of around 35 pages-per-minute2. With Fast Very first Print Engineering, your 1st copy will probably be all set in roughly 8 seconds3. The 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Doc Feeder (DADF) will allow you to copy or coloration scan from 1 or two-sided originals and produce two-sided output easily, cutting down your paper utilization to as much as half.
Canon Imageclass D1350
The New imageCLASS D1350 features your modest or medium business enterprise pace, usefulness and trustworthiness. This machine was made to exceed all of your company demands. It brings together the ability to copy, print, scan and fax into a person easy-to-use machine.
Canon Imageclass D1350 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon Imageclass D1350 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon Imageclass D1350 Driver Download
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.188.8.131.52.mf17
[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS D1350 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS D1350 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.5.1 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]
ScanGear V2.5.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]
UFR II Printer Driver for Linux Version 3.00