Canon ImageCLASS D1320 Driver Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon imageCLASS D1320 Laser Multifunction Copier The imageCLASS D1320 is a component of the new D1300 sequence, built that has a authorized dimension glass platen for that compact to medium sized business person. It provides big and expandable paper managing with copy and print speeds of 35 cpm/ppm.
Canon ImageCLASS D1320
Canon D1320 – Black and White Laser Multifunction Copier
- Keeping Up the Pace With a warm-up time of approximately 17 seconds from power on and first copy time of approximately 8 seconds, you will not have to wait around for your documents. When copying or printing larger jobs, your documents will print at up to 35 pages-per-minute.
- Limit Your Interruptions The larger paper supply (including the optional additional 500-sheet paper cassette) accommodates a variety of sized and types of paper up to 1,050 sheets. The D1300 Series uses the Canon single cartridge system, which means you need to replace only one consumable. It provides high quality black and white output that yields approximately 5,000 pages based on ISO/IEC standards.
- Enhanced Features Easily create copies of your identification cards or other small documents like passports to keep for your records on a one-sided document. This feature instructs you how to place your card, and then aligns and prints automatically onto one page.
- Generation Green The D1300 Series is part of Canon’s Generation Green Program which highlights the company’s commitment to sustainability. You can reduce your consumption with Canon’s efficient Energy Saving Mode. The D1300 Series use just 2.3 watts of energy during Energy Saving Modea and meets Energy Star Guidelines.
Canon ImageCLASS D1320 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon ImageCLASS D1320 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon imageclass D1320 Driver Download
- [Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.22.214.171.124.mf17
- [Windows 32bit] imageCLASS D1350 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
- [Windows 64bit] imageCLASS D1350 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
- MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.5.1 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]
- ScanGear V2.5.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]
- UFR II Printer Driver for Linux Version 3.00