Canon I-SENSYS MF211 Driver Download -The Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Multifunction Mono Laser Printer Fast and efficient mono laser 3-in-1 offering print, copy and scan functions in one convenient, compact device. Operation is easy thanks to a tilting control panel and one-touch solution keys.
Canon I-SENSYS MF211
- Compact and stylish mono laser 3-in-1: print, copy & scan
- Be productive with print and copy speeds of 23ppm mono
- Easy operation with tilting LCD display panel
- No waiting for prints with Quick First Print
- Capture every detail with up to 9600x9600dpi colour scans
Canon I-SENSYS MF211 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon I-SENSYS MF211 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon I-SENSYS MF211 Driver Download Link
Driver for Mac
Driver for Windows