Canon I-SENSYS MF211 Driver Download -The Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Multifunction Mono Laser Printer Quickly and economic mono laser 3-in-1 presenting print, copy and scan features in one practical, compact product. The procedure is not hard thanks to a tilting user interface and one-touch remedy keys.
A combination of print excellent as many as 1200 x1200 dpi and Canon’s EF toner delivers specialist prints and copies with sharp crisp text and easy graphics. Increased color scanning of as many as 9600×9600 dpi captures each depth.This multifunctional is silent in standby mode, though for operation in the tranquil surroundings, Silent Manner assures much less noisy printing – so you can do the job with no distracting others.
- Compact and stylish mono laser 3-in-1: print, copy & scan
- Be productive with print and copy speeds of 23ppm mono
- Easy operation with tilting LCD display panel
- No waiting for prints with Quick First Print
- Capture every detail with up to 9600x9600dpi colour scans
Canon I-SENSYS MF211 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon I-SENSYS MF211 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon I-SENSYS MF211 Driver Download
Incoming search terms:
- Canon i-SENSYS MF211