Scanner PIXMA MP280 Drivers Software Download – Canon PIXMA MP280 All-In-One, Inkjet Photo Printer with Copier and Scanner Versatile and cost-effective All-In-One to the everyday user, PIXMA MP280, is often a compact, inexpensive and classy All-In-One. Achieve photo lab-quality prints from your movies employing Total High definition Film Print, or consider control of world-wide-web printing with Easy-WebPrint EX.
The PIXMA MP280 might be the very first All-in-One for college students additionally the entire spouse and children. Deliver durable pictures above three hundred a long time by using a mixture of Canon’s authentic dye ink and right impression papers along with print beautiful photos from outstanding definition movie footage. The short Begin attribute permits function virtually the moment the flexibility is turned on. Also, the enhanced “Auto Photograph FixII” would make red-eye getting rid of and graphic boosting swift and easy. The Hybrid Ink System utilizes pigment black ink for crisp text and shade dye ink for gorgeous photos.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Scanner PIXMA MP280 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit – 64bit), Windows 8(32bit -/ 64bit), Windows 7(32bit – 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit – 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Scanner PIXMA MP280 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Download Scanner PIXMA MP280 Drivers Software
Please visit the following page Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Download If you want complete Driver Software.