MX350 Scanner Drivers Download – The PIXMA MX350 Wireless Household Business office All-In-One provides the flexibility you’ll need to carry high-quality, ease of use and highest productivity in your private home or small workplace. Permit the usefulness start with the ability to conveniently print or scan wirelessly1 from anyplace around your house by using a built-in Wireless connection. The integrated, fully built-in 30-sheet Car Document Feeder means rapidly copying or scanning of your respective originals this means you can perform other items through the printer is at playing. On top of that, different security features like password protected PDF’s allow you to come to feel risk-free about creating and distributing your most private data files.
MX350 Scanner Drivers
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 3.4 ipm10
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25%-400%
- Copy Features: 4-in-1/2-in-1, Copy AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat,
- Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:9600 x 9600 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode8, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14
MX350 Scanner Drivers System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
MX350 Scanner Drivers Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
MX350 Scanner Drivers Download
Get Complete Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Download