Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer The PIXMA MX350 Wireless Household Business All-In-One delivers the flexibility you will need to provide high-quality, simplicity of use and greatest efficiency into your private home or compact place of work. Let the comfort get started with all the capacity to conveniently print or scan wirelessly1 from any where throughout the property by using a built-in Wi-fi connection.
Canon PIXMA MX350
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Download :
MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Scanner Driver Ver. 16.1.1a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Print and Scan drivers Package ver.1.5 – 3.3 for Linux