ImageCLASS MF6160dw Driver Download for OS Linux, Mac and Windows – Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw Black and White, Wi-fi All-in-One Laser Airprint Printer Copier Scanner Fax Enhance productiveness as part of your modest to medium sized office using the Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw. The MF6160dw combines all your print, copy, scan and fax needs into a single compact gadget. This wireless1, black and white laser multifunction printer is right for mid-volume workplaces and is particularly outfitted by using a assortment of characteristics to help keep corporations jogging effectively and proficiently.
ImageCLASS MF6160dw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
ImageCLASS MF6160dw Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon ImageCLASS MF6160dw Driver Download
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.126.96.36.199.mf17
[Windows 32bit] MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 32bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver Version 2.02
[Windows 64bit] MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver Version 2.02
UFR II Printer Driver for Linux Version 3.00
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.4.0 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10]
Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.7.0 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10]
ScanGear V2.3.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10 [Intel]