ImageCLASS MF6160dw Driver Download for OS Linux, Mac, and Windows – Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw Black and White, Wi-fi All-in-One Laser AirPrint Printer Copier Scanner Fax Enhance productiveness as part of you modest to the medium sized office using the Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw.
The MF6160dw combines all your print, copy, scan and fax needs into a single compact gadget. This wireless1, black and white laser multifunction printer is right for mid-volume workplaces and is mainly outfitted by using an assortment of characteristics to help keep corporations jogging efficiently and proficiently.
- Copy Type: Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed: Up to 35cpm (letter)
- Duplex Copy Speed: Up to 17cpm (letter)
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Connect to a wireless network and print from virtually anywhere in your home or office1
- Print documents, web pages, emails and photos from your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch using Apple AirPrint™5
- Google Cloud Print™ Ready for printing on the go6
- Boost productivity with blazing fast print speeds of up to 35 pages per minute2
- Reduce paper usage with automatic duplex printing right out of the box
- Eliminate steps to Eco-Copy modes, Scan to PC, and Secure Print with the Simple Solution Keys
ImageCLASS MF6160dw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
ImageCLASS MF6160dw Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.