IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.6.0 Software Download Support for Windows – Canon IJ Network Device Setup Utility application that permits your laptop or computer to speak along with the printer. You can use this utility on your personal computer to do the original configurations such as coming into the printer IP tackle or picking out the network body form.
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.6.0
IJ Network Device Setup Utility is the software application that enables your computer to communicate with the printer. You can use this utility on your computer to do the basic settings such as entering the printer IP address or selecting the network frame type.
Update History [Ver.1.6.0]
- The supported models have been added.
IJ Network Device Setup Utility System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Software Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.