Color imageCLASS LBP7660Cdn Driver Download – Coloration imageCLASS LBP7660Cdn Speedy High-quality Coloration Laser Output on your Dwelling or Small Workplace. Make impactful marketing and advertising collateral, shows as well as other significant small business paperwork with the ease and comfort of one’s very own household or smaller business with all the Canon Colour imageCLASS LBP7660Cdn.
Easy-to-use and compact, the unit offers print speeds of up to 21 pages-per-minute (ppm) in equally color and black and white and delivers Rapid To start with Prints in roughly 15 seconds. Also, it offers a huge paper dealing with of nearly 250 web pages inside an entrance loading cassette and supplies duplex output for printing professional-quality documents1.
Delivering large-office capabilities in a very affordable compact deal, the LBP7660Cdn is networkable over an Ethernet community, so absolutely everyone can easily share printing capabilities directly from their Laptop. On top of that, you may uncover help for PCL 5c/6, Adobe® Postscript 3™, and Canon’s UFR II printer languages, giving you with larger versatility for your personal different printing needs.
Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.