Canon SELPHY CP820 Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Printer SELPHY CP820 picture printer fits correctly anyplace in your home, and it’s moveable sufficient to acquire to parties and household functions. SELPHY CP820 The straightforward and ultra-compact household photograph printer that’s simple to use for the many loved ones, providing lab excellent photographs wherever in significantly less than 1 moment.
Canon SELPHY CP820
- Ultra-compact and easy to use home photo printer for the whole family
- Enjoy great flexibility with direct printing from cameras, memory cards or USB sticks
- See the quality with dye sublimation for vibrant, durable lab-quality photos in less than one minute
- Conveniently print photos with a glossy or semi-gloss finish without changing photo paper
- Enjoy peace of mind with defined cost per print
- Large tilting LCD for easy operation and viewing
- Extensive ID photo function with Face Frame Guide and a wide range of accepted sizes
- Easily print a wide range of sizes and formats to suit every project
- Auto Image Optimize intelligently corrects your images for superb results
Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.