Canon SELPHY CP800 Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The SELPHY CP800 Compact Photograph Printer brings image lab top quality towards your recollections when you can provide your printer from room-to-room effortlessly. Print lovely, borderless pics in vivid color or Black and White in Credit rating Card or Postcard dimensions.
Canon SELPHY CP800
These prints is going to be water-resistant and can last as long as a hundred yrs!one You will enjoy photo lab excellent and have pleasurable all for the very same time. Preview your pictures on the two.5″ Tilt-up Lcd and easily change your favorite pictures into an art-inspired collage using the impression Shuffle attribute.
Portrait Image Optimize immediately provides facial area detection, backlight correction and sound reduction towards your images though Red-eye Correction instantly lowers red-eye in flash photographs for fantastic prints. A further terrific portion with regard to the SELPHY CP800 Compact Photograph Printer is you never need a computer to obtain pleasurable – just print directly from compatible memory cards2, cameras3,4 and Bluetooth devices3, or print nearly wherever and anytime with its NB-CP2L optional battery.
Canon SELPHY CP800 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon SELPHY CP800 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.