Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver Download – The Canon TS9020 Wi-fi Inkjet All-In-One Printer could be the top everyday printer for both of those documents and images. Print research assignments, browsing lists, concert tickets or spectacular loved one’s images rapidly and efficiently.
Intuitive options like the five.0″ contact monitor and enhanced person interface, document elimination reminder and vehicle expandable output tray help it become a snap to use. Moreover, quite a few quality-enhancing characteristics are developed appropriate in.
It has a six-color ink program, which includes a dedicated grey ink tank, imaginative onboard filters and front-and-rear paper feeding solutions that even supports fantastic artwork paper – which means you in no way need to compromise on good graphics quality.
In regards to connecting your equipment, the PIXMA TS9020 printer is king, because it options a built-in SD Card reader12, Wi-Fi1, Ethernet, and Cloud choices, moreover NFC2 for your appropriate smartphone. Welcome to remarkable photo and document high quality, suitable for the home. Welcome to the Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wi-fi Inkjet All-In-One Printer. Readily available in stylish, two-tone white/black and red/black types.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds 14
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Versatile Paper Support with front and rear paper feeding ability.
- Inspire your creativity with prints that will impress. From stunning photographs with Creative Filters to detailed documents put the Six Individual Ink
- With the Canon PRINT app conveniently print from your favorite mobile devices.
- PIXMA Touch & Print6 allows you to seamlessly print from your NFC smartphone.
- Print from any room in the house with seamless Wi-Fi Support1. Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease. Print hassle free – whether from the Cloud5, through NFC6, on social media7 or on the go.
- With intuitive features like the 5.0″ Touch LCD with its enhanced user interface, Document Removal Reminder, and an Auto-Expandable Output Tray, it’s clear to see why the PIXMA TS9020 makes printing fast and easy.
- The PIXMA TS9020 supports printing on multiple media types such as CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs, Business Cards, 5″x5″ Square paper and Fine Art Paper, so it’s ready for whatever you need to print.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.