Canon PIXMA TS6151 Driver Download – Canon TS6151Perfect for printing, copying and scanning fantastic shots and crisp very clear files at your home – from intelligent gadgets, social networks, and cloud storage solutions – this superbly compact All-In-One arrives all set to use with 5 single inks and clever wireless and cloud connectivity.
Appreciate smartphone-like touch control from distinctive angles using a tilting panel with color touchscreen and preserve with XL and XXL ink alternatives.
- MAXIMUM DOCUMENT SIZE: 216 x 297 mm
- SCANNING SPEED: Approx. 14 sec
- SCANNER TYPE CIS: flatbed photo and document scanner
- SCANNER RESOLUTION (OPTICAL): 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Easily connect to iOS and Android devices with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®¹
- Earn points by printing and using genuine inks to claim exciting rewards
- Connect with AirPrint or Mopria for Android or download the Canon PRINT app for a seamless smartphone/printer experience
- Cloud print and scan² via PIXMA Cloud Link straight from the printer screen or Canon PRINT app
- Fast, high-quality photo and document printing with 5 single inks
Canon PIXMA TS6151 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS6151 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA TS6151 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|TS6151 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS6151 MP Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS6151 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS6151 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac v10.10/v10.11/v10.12)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|