Canon PIXMA TS5350 Setup Driver & Software Freeware, CANON PIXMA TS5350 SERIES With a snappy connection from hand to publish, this elegant and streamlined 3-in-1 multifunctional is the optimal device for crafts and productions – and the best publish companion for your smart device.
Canon PIXMA TS5350
Minimal with imaginative twist Sticker labels, magnets, and crafts – unleash your creative thinking with a substantial series of media and applications. With a simple connection, streamlined OLED display screen, LED standing bar and first-class FINE cartridges, this elegant printer packs a strike for the smartphone-savvy.
Make that you’re personal with the Canon PIXMA TS5350 Series Change your following task with Easy-PhotoPrint Editor, Imaginative Park and Message In Publish and check out re-stickable, double-sided matte and iron-on move media.
PIXMA TS5350 Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48002 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Mono Print Speed: Approx.13.0 ipm
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 6.8 ipm
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 43 seconds
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 8.9×8.9cm)
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter – plain paper)
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi8
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16bit/8bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm
Canon PIXMA TS5350 Software & Drivers Full Package Download
TS5300 series Driver setup package (Windows)
This file will download and install the driver needed to set up and utilize your product. Once complete, you will be able to install software to enhance the product’s functionality.
- File version: 1.0
- File Size: 19 MB
- Filename: win-ts5300-1_0-n_mcd.exe
- Filename: md__-win-ts5300-1_01-ea34_2.exe
- File Version: 1.01
- File Size: 87.89 MB
for Mac OS follow
This product is compatible with the operating system selected using AirPrint only – a driver is not required. The move from Canon drivers to AirPrint has been made to improve the user experience as any future updates will be applied automatically through your operating system. For details on how to print via AirPrint and troubleshooting information please visit our AirPrint guide.
Get Complete Software Scanner PIXMA TS5320