The look/layout may differ very slightly from your screen depending on the version of operating system you have installed; however, the functionality will be the same.
- Check that your Canon printer is turned on and is connected to the same wireless network (sometimes referred to as WLAN) as your Mac.
- Double click on the “System Preferences” icon
- Click the “Printers & Scanners” icon.
- Click the “+” symbol.
- Select the AirPrint printer you want to add.
This will be located under “Nearby Printers”.
(In this example we have selected the TS9100 series).
- The selected printer will be added to the printers list.
If you are experiencing issues with your PIXMA printer when using Apple AirPrint please refer to the troubleshooting section of this guide.
- Once added, to print using your AirPrint printer within an application, simply click “File” & then “Print”.
- With the newly added printer selected, set your required print settings & then click on “Print”.