Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver Download – The PIXMA TS5120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One residence printer, made to tackle all your easily each day printing wants, from shots and paperwork to kinds, concert tickets and much more.
Take pleasure in the usefulness of printing these from all of your products using Wi-Fi®4, AirPrint2, Google Cloud Print3, USB, and also straight from the Cloud7.
Canon PIXMA TS5120
The PIXMA TS5120 is even suitable for optional XL ink cartridges – that may help you save income, print much more if you have to, and prolong the time among replacing ink cartridges. Welcome to straightforward doc & photo printing, right at home.
PIXMA TS5120 Features:
- VERSATILE PAPER SUPPORT with front and rear paper feeding ability.
- FIVE HYBRID INK SYSTEM for detailed documents and photos.
- Enjoy simple navigation with the effortless USER INTERFACE & 2.5″ LCD SCREEN.
- Using the CANON PRINT APP conveniently print from and scan to your favorite mobile devices.
- BLUETOOTH allows you to print and scan right from your smartphone or tablet.
- With AUTO 2-SIDED (DUPLEX) PRINTING, you can reduce your paper usage and costs up to 50%.
- Print from any room in the house with seamless WI-FI
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.