Canon PIXMA TS3180 Driver Download – PIXMA TS3180 Series A reasonable all-in-one Wi-Fi printer for crisp documents and vivid, borderless photographs. A straightforward, cost-effective printer with good connectivity Appreciate crisp textual content and vivid, borderless picture printing, straight out of your Intelligent product, Wi-Fi camera or even the cloud, with this economical PIXMA printer. Scan and duplicate without difficulty, utilizing the intuitive 3.8cm Lcd screen.
Smart unit printing, scanning and copying Print from anyplace with effortless wireless printing, using the Canon PRINT application, AirPrint, and Mopria. Classy, durable style Which has an area which is fingerprint and scratch resistant, this printer is simple and easy to keep up. Cost-effective XL cartridges Use high-capacity Canon XL ink cartridges and preserve around 30% for every webpage, in comparison with conventional equivalents.
Canon PIXMA TS3180
Canon PIXMA TS3180 Features:
- AirPrint allows you to print right from your iPad or iPhone easily!
- Print from any room in the house with seamless Wi-Fi®
- Print BORDERLESS PHOTOS up to 5″x7″ size!
- Quickly refill paper with the dedicated REAR PAPER SUPPORT.
- Excellent HYBRID INK SYSTEM for detailed documents and photos!
- Using the CANON PRINT APP conveniently print from your favorite mobile devices.
- AUTO POWER ON/OFF allows you to print and scan right from your smartphone your printer will automatically turn itself on when it needs to write and turn itself off after a set period.
- Always be able to write whenever you need to without distributing others with QUITE MODE.
PIXMA TS3180 Printer Drivers are the parent of Canon PIXMA TS3100
Canon PIXMA TS3180 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS3180 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA TS3180 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|TS3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS3100 series MP Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS3100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.0 (Windows)|