Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver Download – Canon TS3140 Easy-to-use and very affordable multi-function inkjet printer with state-of-the-art connectivity Assess the higher top quality of printing text and shots if required without borders, directly from mobile units, a digicam with aid for Wi-Fi or from cloud applications with all the help of an inkjet multifunction printer PIXMA TS3140.
Scan and duplicate are utilizing a three.8 cm Liquid crystal display screen and an intuitive menu.Controlling printing, scanning, and copying from a cellular product Practical wireless printing from anywhere with Canon PRINT, AirPrint, and Mopria.
Canon PIXMA TS3140
Attractive layout The printer is not hard to implement and easy to use thanks to the area with protection from scratches and fingerprints. Cost-effective cartridges XL Use ink cartridges Canon XL with enhanced daily life and help save up to 30% to the price tag of every print in comparison with the standard.
- Printing Resolution: Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dots per inch
- Printing technology: 2 FINE cartridges (black and color)
- Black and white printing speed: Approx. 7.7 images per minute 2
- Color printing speed: Approx. 4,0 images / min
CHARACTERISTICS OF SCANNER
- Type of scanner: Tablet scanner CIS for photos and documents,
- Scan resolution (optical): 600 x 1200 dpi 6
- Scan speed of an A4 document: Approx. 15 seconds 7
- Scanning depth (at the input / output): Color: RGB, each 16/8 bit ,Grayscale: 16/8 bit
- Maximum document size: 216×297 mm
Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|TS3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS3100 series MP Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS3100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.0 (Windows)|