Canon PIXMA TS3110 Driver Download – The PIXMA TS3110 printer delivers a bunch of new attributes; while keeping the sleek, compact entire body, and versatile print, duplicate and scan functionalities of its predecessors. Ideally for tech gadget fans, imaginative crafters and impression makers to print and examine their creations inside the most beautiful trend. The PIXMA TS3110 printer preserves popular options from the prior series of PIXMA TS All-in-One printers, together with but not restricted to cloud printing capabilities through a compatible smartphone or tablet machine applying Canon PIXMA Cloud Link6 and high-resolution scanning and assist in getting an assortment of paper dimensions and kinds.
Canon PIXMA TS3110
Canon PIXMA TS3110 Scanner Specification:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS),
- Max. Resolutions: Optical 600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode13, Document Removal Reminder, Scan to Canon PRINT App5, Wireless Scanning
- Line Scanning Speed: Grayscale (300 dpi): 1.5 ms/line, Color (300 dpi): 3.5 ms/line
- Color Depth: 16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel), 8-bit External (per RGB Channel)
- Max. Document Size: 8.5″ x 11.7″ (A4/Letter)
PIXMA TS3110 Printer Drivers are the parent of Canon PIXMA TS3100
Canon PIXMA TS3110 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS3110 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA TS3110 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|TS3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS3100 series MP Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS3100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.0 (Windows)|