Canon PIXMA MX924 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – PIXMA MX924 Effective and effective 5-ink All-In-One giving XL and XXL ink options, Wi-Fi, Ethernet and 35-page 2-sided ADF. Sophisticated media managing with 250-sheet paper tray, 2-sided printing and Immediate Disc Print.
Canon PIXMA MX924
- Powerful and productive Office All-In-One
- 35-page 2-sided Auto Document Feeder for scanning, copying and faxing
- Superior prints using 5 individual ink system with optional XL capacity ink tanks
- Print up to 1000 monochrome pages with optional XXL monochrome ink
- Convenient, high-capacity 250-sheet paper tray
- Large, user-friendly 7.5cm (3.0”) colour TFT display with Dual Function Panel
- Fast printing with A4 ISO ESAT 15 ipm mono/10 ipm colour
- Print from, and scan to, smartphones/tablets. Apple AirPrint supported
- Google Cloud Print support and internet printing using PIXMA Cloud Link
- Advanced media handling with Direct Disc Print and 2-sided printing
Canon PIXMA MX924 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX924 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.