Canon Pixma MX922 Printer Drivers Download – The Canon PIXMA MX922 Energy Star Wireless Inkjet Office All-in-One Printer prints in black and white at 15 ipm, in color at 10 ipm, and can output a borderless 4.0 x 6.0-inch photo in 21 seconds. Print borderless photos right at home using the 9600 x 2400 color dpi
Canon Pixma MX922
Bring superior quality and many wireless capabilities to your home office with the PIXMA MX922. This printer has built-in WiFi®1 for printing and scanning virtually anywhere in your home. It also includes AirPrint2, which lets you wirelessly print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices. Cloud3 printing capabilities, an integrated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder and Dual Function Panel are just some of the features that can allow you to multi-task easily.
The MX922 also has a new high-capacity 250-sheet plain paper cassette so you can focus on your work and not running out of paper! This can bring office efficiency to all-new levels and help reduce costs at the same time.
Canon Pixma MX922 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon Pixma MX922 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.