Canon PIXMA MX534 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – PIXMA MX534 Quickly print, duplicate, scan and fax using this cloud-enabled All-In-One. Wi-Fi connection makes it possible for capabilities to be shared amongst many PCs likewise as sensible gadgets.
Preserve on ink and paper Print more for much less. Optional XL cartridges deliver significantly additional pages and last lengthier amongst ink replacements – ideal in case you regularly print – providing approximately 50% financial savings per page in comparison with their conventional equivalents. Automobile 2-sided printing reduces the amount of paper you employ and results in professional double-sided documents.
- Cloud enabled All-In-One with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- Fully integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder
- Easily share around the office with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Print from, and scan to mobile devices with Canon PRINT app
- PIXMA Cloud Link, Google Cloud Print, and Apple AirPrint support
Canon PIXMA MX534 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX534 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.