Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Printer Download for OS Windows, Linux and Mac – Canon Office Products MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer. The PIXMA MX532 Wireless Place of work All-In-One Printer. Ideal for folks on the go, its numerous hassle-free attributes incorporates PIXMA Printing Options (PPS), which lets you print or scan images and files from a suitable cellular system.
And along with the PPS Cloud printing function, it is possible to print instantly from picking famous on the web Cloud products and services, for example, Picasa World wide web Albums, Flickr, Fb, Twitter, and Dropbox, together with your cellular product applying the free PPS app.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MX532 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX532 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 (x64)/Windows 8.1/8.1 (x64)/Windows 8/8 (x64)/Windows 7/7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Vista (x64)/Windows XP)|
|MX532 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 (x64)/Windows 8.1/8.1 (x64)/Windows 8/8 (x64)/Windows 7/7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Vista (x64)|
|My Printer (Windows) – (Windows 10/10 (x64)/Windows 8.1/8.1 (x64)/Windows 8/8 (x64)/Windows 7/7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Vista (x64)/Windows XP)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (macOS v10.12 ⇒ Mac OS X v10.7)|
|IJ Scan Utility (macOS v10.12 ⇒ Mac OS X v10.8)|
|MX532 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X v10.11 ⇒ Mac OS X v10.7)|
|MX532 CUPS Printer Driver (macOS v10.12 ⇒ Mac OS X v10.7)|
|Canon ICA Driver (macOS v10.12 ⇒ Mac OS X v10.7)|
Incoming search terms:
- Cannon mg 532
- cannon mx532 driver
- canon mx 532 drivers
- canon mx532 drivers
- canon pixma mx532 series
- Install MX532 Driver
- pixma mx532 download