Canon PIXMA MX511 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The multifunctional Canon PIXMA MX511 all in one inkjet is right for all those trying to get successful conversation through its Ethernet port and WiFi.
It’s a design that gives the very best functionality print, copy, fax and scan swiftly and effectively.
The design PIXMA MX511 is perfect for multitasking thanks to its excellent, simplicity of use and versatility.
- Multifunctional all in one printer, copier, fax and scanner
- Wi-Fi ®
- Photo 4 “x 6” borderless approx. 46 seconds
- High speed photo quality printing in black ESAT approx. 9.7 ipm color and approx. 5.5 ipm
- Copy speed Colour FCOT approx. 21 seconds
- LCD screen 2.5 “
- Dual Function Panel
- Printing Automatic duplexing
- Fast Front
- Silent mode
- Security: Prevents errors when sending a fax and features creating passwords for PDF files scanned (limited edition printing and restricted access) *
- Function Easy-Web Print EX
- Memory card slot
- Canon iEPP, printing and scanning from compatible mobile devices.
- ADF integrated and automatic sheet feeder
- Effects of fun filter
- Fax memory capacity of 50 pages and 20 speed dial positions
- Printing full HD video scenes
- Flatbed scanning and ADF letter size up to legal size
- Fax transmission speed 33.6 Kbps Super G3
- optional Bluetooth.
Canon PIXMA MX511 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX511 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.