Canon PIXMA MX477 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – PIXMA MX477 Wireless Printing At Its Greatest Employing a smartphone or tablet device, end users can print paperwork and pictures saved on their own equipment, or scan a document specifically into their devices.
Canon PIXMA MX477
Available for iOS and Android OS equipment. Allow for buyers to print images, emails, world wide web webpages and paperwork wirelessly, without the need to install machine drivers.With Obtain Place Manner, sensible units can now bypass the necessity for just a wi-fi LAN and just directly connect to the printer to print and scan.
Canon PIXMA MX526 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX526 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX477 Driver Download
Canon MX477 Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)
Canon MX477 Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)
Canon MX477 Scanner Driver for All Windows
Canon MX477 Printer Driver for Mac OS
Canon MX477 Scanner Driver for Mac OS
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MX477 Driver for Linux