Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MX375 Inkjet Photo Printers The All-In-One that handles every little thing effortlessly PIXMA MX375 is an All-In-One with a fax that provides good quality prints.
That has a built-in 30-sheet ADF, the full suite of a program it’s each multi-purpose and reasonably priced. Compact structure with FastFront.
Canon PIXMA MX375
- All-In-One with fax and 30-sheet ADF
- Up to 4800dpi, min. 2pl quality
- ISO ESAT 8.7 ipm mono/5.0 ipm color
- ISO A4 Copy: 23 seconds
- Compact design with FastFront
- Easy-WebPrint EX for efficient web printing
- Auto Document Fix enhancement
- Full HD Movie Print
Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.