Canon PIXMA MX366 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MX366 Wise Office all-in-one printers combine printing, scanning, copying and fax into a person. With Clever panel style and design and vehicle document take care of function, MX366 gives household users that has an elegant and versatile husband or wife.
Canon PIXMA MX366
– All in one: Print/Scan/Copy/Fax
– 2pl ink droplet and 4800dpi photo print resolution
– 4-color ink system with dedicated black ink for B&W document printing
– On-Top-Cover Operation Panel for Convenient Scanning
– Liftable Scanner Cover for Scanning Large-size Books
– 30-sheets Auto document feeder for multi-page scan/copy
– Caller ID and Junk fax rejection
– Auto Document Fix function
– Auto Photo Fix II function
– Direct scan PDF/JPEG file to USB drive
– Built-in PictBridge direct print and optional Bluetooth unit* for wireless printing
This Printer Suppor Models Canon PIXMA MX360
Canon PIXMA MX366 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5, Linux 32-64bit.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX366 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.