Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MX360 Inkjet Image Printers The All-In-One that handles almost everything without difficulty An All-In-One with fax that provides good quality prints with the property and workplace. That has a built-in ADF, complete suite of program plus the capacity to scan to USB memory it is both equally adaptable and affordable.
Canon PIXMA MX360
Excellent results This inexpensive All-In-One permits you to duplicate, print, scan and fax easily. Canon’s Fine ink technologies and also a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi assures vivid and shiny photographs, in addition business enterprise files with excellent clarity – making it ideal for use at your home or in the modest business office. Canon’s Dual Color Gamut Processing Know-how delivers extremely precise replica of colours in photocopied files, that means textual content is plainly legible, even in second and 3rd era copies.
- All-In-One with fax and ADF
- Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- ISO ESAT 8.4 ipm mono / 4.8 ipm colour
- 10x15cm photos in approx. 43 seconds
- Scan to USB without a PC
- Easy-WebPrint EX for efficient web printing
- Auto Document Fix enhancement
- Full HD Movie Print
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7,
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Drivers and Download
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Download
Canon MX360 Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)
Canon MX360 Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)
Canon MX360 Scanner Driver for All Windows
Canon MX360 Printer Driver for Mac OS
Canon MX360 Scanner Driver for Mac OS
Download ↔ Canon MX360 Driver for Linux