Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon MP980 Wireless All-in-One Picture Printer Enter the Canon MP980. This printer was twice as high priced as being the kodak, but really worth each penny. The prints are Remarkable, and 4×6 Pics print faster than any printer I have at any time used. There may be also a focused Gray Ink cartridge making it possible for for correct grey scale/Black & White image prints. Printing is completely effortless. Everything just works.
Canon PIXMA MP980
Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Download
Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)
Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
MP Navigator EX Ver. 2.0.7 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)
Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64)
XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.28 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista)
XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.28 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)