Canon PIXMA MP550 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Macintosh, and Linux – The MP550 generates high-quality prints, copies, and scans utilizing productive person ink tanks. 2-Way paper feeding enables printing devoid of altering the paper sort. Improve your photographs on a two.0” color TFT with no need for a laptop or computer. Higher resolution and microscopic ink dots ensure you develop quality borderless pictures.
The Canon MP550 Series Scan sharp photographs and documents at approximately 2400 x 4800 dpi. *Complete set of ink necessary to purpose. Some functions may not function if utilizing non-genuine Canon ink.
Canon PIXMA MP550
The user interface from the Canon PIXMA MP550 is definitely above the MP270’s VCR-style screen. However, there‘re still a lot of switches. Fortunately, the switches are plainly labeled, and most of the works can be achieved by utilizing the click wheel and main OK switch. The 2in LCD is reasonably brilliant and remove. However, it’s just great for showing message directions. If you‘re choosing pictures to publish off an sd card, this can be difficult to differentiate one thumbnail from one more.
Canon PIXMA MP550 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP550 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MP550 Driver Download
- Download MP550 MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MP550 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MP550 Scanner Driver Ver. 15.5.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MP550 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MP550 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
- MP550 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MP550 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)
- MP550 ScanGear MP Ver. 1.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
- MP550 ScanGear MP Ver. 1.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MP550 ScanGear MP Ver. 1.40 for Linux (Source file)