Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver Download – Canon MP492 is often the top choice for you. Coming with compact and modern design and style, this printer offers the best of printing, copying, scanning and faxing features. Yow will discover Computerized Document Feeder that may delay to 20 sheets. Having said that, this printer doesn’t come with duplex scan means.
Canon PIXMA MP492
PIXMA MP492 comes along with two ink cartridges including single black cartridge and tricolor cartridge. Additionally, it’s also possible to utilize the My Graphic Backyard software package set up which may enable you to retailer, organize and edit any of your several photos and pictures.
- Print, Copy and Scan
- Memory card slots & 4.5cm TFT display
- Flatbed CIS colour scanner
- Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.