Canon PIXMA MG8270 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG8270 characteristics the Smart Contact Method that enables step-by-step contact display screen navigation, 6 specific ink tank technique moreover supplemental grey ink to reinforce the textures of the two B/W and shade photos, having a movie adaptor which could scan as many as 6 positive / destructive films or 4 movie slides, permitting direct film print on shots or disc with no need to have of using desktops, it is actually handy and economical. All of these include a modern piano black box layout, producing Canon printers the ideal blend of model and compound!
Canon PIXMA MG8270
- All in one: Print/Scan/Copy
- Intelligent Touch System for quick and easy operation
- 35mm film scan/direct print
- 6-color individual ink tank system including gray ink for B&W photo and enrich overall color graduation
- 1pl ink droplet and 9,600dpi professional photo print resolution
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n for wireless and Ethernet for network print/scan
- Auto duplex print/copy and disc direct print
- 2-way paper feeding (Front and Rear paper feeder)
- 3.5″ color LCD panel and Easy-Scroll controls
- Multi card slot and direct scan PDF/JPEG file to memory card/USB drive
- Memory Card and USB flash drive direct print
- Full HD movie print function
- Auto Photo Fix II function
- New fun filter printing effect including Fish-eye, Miniature, Toy Camera and Soft Focus effect.
- 4,800 x 9,600dpi optical resolution CCD scanner
- ChromaLife 100+ Photo System assures sharp photo color for 300 years
- Built-in PictBridge direct print and optional Bluetooth unit# for wireless printing
- High speed 4R borderless photo printing done in just 20 sec. (Standard Mode)
Canon PIXMA MG8270 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG8270 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.