Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver Printer Download for OS Windows, Linux and Mac – Canon PIXMA MG8240 Premium high-quality printing and film scanning at your fingertips PIXMA MG8240 can be a Premium Wireless All-In-One with Clever Touch System for easy, brief operation mixed with beautiful style and design, photo-lab-quality printing & scanner capable of 35mm movie scanning.
- Premium Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Intelligent Touch System
- 6 Single Inks, up to 9600dpi, min 1pl quality
- ISO ESAT speed 12.5 mono/9.3 colour ipm
- 10x15cm photo in approx. 20sec
- 35mm film scanning
- Auto Duplex
- Full HD Movie Print
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi (Film)5, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode11, Film Scan, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network
- Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.