Canon PIXMA MG8150 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux- Canon PIXMA MG8150 All-In-One Wi-Fi Color Photograph Printer (Print, Duplicate and Scan) The PIXMA MG8150 includes a brand new and one of a kind Clever Contact Procedure which makes operation as easy as probable.
All controls are built-in into the lid of your printer, giving a more prominent operational panel and leaving your 8.8cm TFT display screen cost-free to watch pictures.
Canon PIXMA MG8150
The PIXMA MG8150 is a high-quality overall performance Wireless All-In-One printer presenting outstanding photo lab-quality greyscale and color prints with straightforward to use Clever Contact Process and 4800 x 4800dpi CCD scanner able of 35mm film scanning. Irrespective of whether printing, copying or scanning, you’ll receive the most effective feasible benefits each time and it’ll integrate seamlessly into your house or workplace.
Canon PIXMA MG8150 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG8150 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.